Happy Belated Valentine’s Day! I hope everyone had a wonderful day and was also able to partake a bit in a few President’s day sales 🙂 . I certainly made a dent at Gymboree and Carters…
Since I haven’t been around here for awhile I thought it would be fun to do a quick Valentine’s Day survey!
1. What is your favorite Valentines Day treat? Maybe a brownie? Or blondie, those are probably my favorite!
2. Sweethearts or chocolate covered strawberries? Chocolate covered strawberries, I am fairly certain sweethearts are not even real food.
3. What was your favorite Valentines day memory? I’m not sure, Valentines day isn’t really a very memorable holiday for me since it is so close to my birthday. David’s and my first Valentine’s day involved a date with my brother and his new girlfriend (now wife!) so it was fun.
4. What movie would you rather watch on Valentine’s Day: Pretty Woman or You’ve Got Mail? I haven’t seen either one, I would probably let David pick and I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t choose either 🙂 .
5. What celeb would you not mind having as your Valentine? No clue, can I have a celebrity chef come and cook for me? That would be amazing.
6. What would you do on your perfect Valentine’s date? David and I love going out and just walking around the mall and doing a bit of shopping, going out to eat, and then catching a late movie. This doesn’t happen too often since we have a strong hour drive each way and that takes up quite a bit of time when scheduling a babysitter.
7. Red or pink lips on Valentines Day? It depends on my outfit, this year it was more of a pink color.
8. What is your ideal Valentine’s Day date outfit? It depends on what we are doing. It we are at home, yoga pants. If we are going out, probably a dress unless it is super cold and snowy like this year, then jeans 🙂 .
9. Homemade or store-bought gifts? Either, we don’t usually do gifts but I also don’t ever complain about receiving a little blue box 🙂
10. Would you wear your hair up or hair down for a date night? Unless a messy bun counts as hair up I usually wear it down.
Have a wonderful day!